We can help fill your Industrial Skills Gap!
As baby boomers exit the work force and as technologies advance, companies are experiencing a skills gap and we’re here to help! NCC can help you meet the demand for experienced technicians at all skill levels! How?
TRAIN TO RETAIN!
Keep existing workers engaged by developing their skills and providing opportunities for advancement. Continuous learning is key to employee engagement and satisfaction. We offer a range of ways to upskill your employees including:
• Management Certificate– Just promoted someone from the floor into a supervisory role? This series of 6 workshops will prepare new supervisors and managers for success!
• Professional Development – Certificate programs in Customer Service, Leadership & Administrative Professional as well as MS Word, Excel and more!
• Safety and electrical training: OSHA 10 and 30 training and IPC 1610 and 1620 training
• Advanced Manufacturing – Contracted training is available in Electro-Mechanical, HVAC/R, Electrical Construction, Welding, etc. We’ll help you develop a plan to address your internal skills gap.
• Workforce Essentials – Our Maker Space provides foundational contract training in a range of areas including: Manufacturing Essentials, Blueprint Reading, CAD, SolidWorks, etc.
• Team Building – Show your team they are important to you and have some fun in our Industrial Kitchen and Maker Space!
We’re helping build a new generation of educated technicians by promoting exciting careers in the industry. We offer grant funded, entry-level programs which provide basic training for high demand positions. Training is FREE to those who qualify! Sponsor a tour and/or join our Employer Day at the end of each program:
• Pathways to Manufacturing
• Industrial Maintenance 10 Week Program
• Precision Machining
We are a WEDnet PA Training Partner. Click here to find out how you may be eligible for reimbursement to train eligible employees!