Designed to Help You Learn
While making the most of your experience living on-campus, your top priority should be your education. That’s ultimately what you are here for! In order to help you achieve success with your studies, the Residence Hall offers certain features to aid in your success…
- Free, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Study Lounges
- Courtesy and Quiet Hours
- In-house Dining options
- Computer and printer access
- "Homework Huddle"
- A frequent program which focuses on student success, helping students with their homework and studies.
Live Where You Can Learn Too
The Office of Housing & Residence Life has developed a Living/Learning Community and looking to design more in the future. Living/Learning Communities are groups of students living together in a community which is focused on common goals, a specific theme, or set of skills. Students interested in living in one of these LLC’s can apply in the Office of Housing & Residence Life.
- Academic Leadership Living/Learning Community: Based in the apartments, this LLC focus on building academic success and developing leadership skills. To be a member of this community, students must maintain at least a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 and have a good student conduct record.
Safe and Secure
In addition to the Housing & Residence Life Staff, the residence hall and apartments are patrolled by Public Safety. Public Safety and the Housing & Residence Life Staff work together to ensure a safe and secure living environment. The residence hall and apartments also feature several safety features such as swipe card building entry, alarmed side doors, fire sprinklers, and cameras in common areas/hallways. View more information on our campus safety team.
Resources at your Fingertips
As a resident student living on campus, you are closer to resources and have better access to these resources to enhance your success at Northampton. Check out the resources below…
- The Health and Wellness Center (https://www.northampton.edu/campus-life/health-and-wellness-center.htm)
- Counseling Services (https://northampton.edu/student-services/counseling-services.htm)
- The Learning Center (https://northampton.edu/student-services/learning-center.htm)
- Disability Services (https://www.northampton.edu/student-services/disability-services.htm)
- Library: (https://www.northampton.edu/library.htm)