Want to Enhance your College Experience and Experience Something New?!?
Living on-campus provides students an opportunity to create their own unique story at Northampton Community College. As a member of a diverse community of students, you have the opportunity to meet new people, get involved in your surroundings, and experience new things. To help you create your story while living on-campus, the residence hall and apartments are staffed with both professional and student staff. These staff members are here for one thing - you!
Enriching your Story
Over the course of the semester, there are a variety of events and programs for you to attend as a resident student in order to enrich your experience living on-campus. The programs range from fun, social events to more informative or educational. The goal of the events is to make you feel like a part of the campus community while also helping you to grow as a person and student.
- Residence Hall Events: Hall meetings, movie nights, ice cream socials, trivia nights, academic success, health and wellness, becoming independent, and so much more!
- Student Life Events: Halloween and holiday celebrations, Dances, social events, trips to local and regional attractions, and much more!
- Athletic Events: Come out and support your fellow Spartans at their home games on campus! (Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball)
- Other on-campus things to check out: Theatre productions, the Recreation Center, the Hampton Winds (student-run restaurant), the East 40 Community Garden (on-campus veggie garden), and much more!
Getting involved in life on-campus is easy, as there are plenty of things to get involved in. By living on-campus, all of your passions are at your doorstep… challenge yourself, and go outside your comfort zone!
- Res Hall Programming Board: Help plan events for the entire residential community in order to make life on campus more exciting, fun, and vibrant. Get involved in your community, meet new people, and make some memories at NCC!
- Res Life Staff: Apply to be a Student Staff member (CA, DA, RA). Typically, the Office of Housing & Residence Life runs an application and selection process near the middle/end of each semester. Test your leadership and join an amazing team!
- Clubs & Organizations: The Office of Student Life oversees all of NCC’s Clubs and Student Organizations ... there’s something for everyone!
Global Citizen Roommate Program
Housed in our Ubuntu Community, the Global Citizen Roommate Program offers a unique experience for resident students to expand their horizons and cultivate a broader, worldwide perspective.
The Global Citizen Roommate Program pairs an International student studying at NCC with a student from the U.S. who is interested in living with an International student. This program aims to help develop students into a more well-rounded global citizen. Students interested in participating in the Global Citizen Roommate Program can sign-up for this initiative when completing their housing application.