It’s time to Move-In to Campus Housing, please refer to the sections below that contain helpful information to make your transition to moving onto campus go smoothly!
Think you’re ready to move in to campus housing? Print the Housing Checklist (PDF) to keep track of all the requirements and deadlines to make sure you don’t miss anything.
Students that have not paid their bill in full or signed up for a payment plan prior to move in will not be permitted to move into the Residence Hall/Apartments. In addition, students that have not uploaded and had their Health Form approved prior to move in will not be permitted to move in.
Make sure to review the Items to Pack (PDF) list when you are preparing to move into campus housing. It is suggested that you bring a hand truck/moving dolly to assist you with moving boxes and larger items. Our office has also compiled a new list of items to consider bringing for the 2020-2021 year due to the pandemic. Check out the COVID Things to Bring (PDF) list.
For a list of items not permitted on campus, please check the Prohibited Item List (PDF).
All new and returning students will be required to complete an online orientation before moving onto campus for the 2020-2021 year. Students will be sent a link to their Spartan Email account to complete the online orientation prior to move-in. The online orientation is mandatory to complete.
Move in Dates and Times for New and Returning Students
Friday, January 22nd – Sunday, January 24th
- Move-in will be held between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm each day
- Students will be sent an email to their Student Email accounts to sign-up for a designated date/time to move in. Sign-ups for a move-in date/time will only be sent to the student after the student has been cleared to move-in and completed all requirements for move-in (Tuition bill paid or payment plan established, health records reviewed and approved, online orientation completed). Students must register for a designated date/time in order to move-in.
- Move-in will be contactless but staff will be available in the building if you have any questions or concerns.
- Students can only bring one (1) other person into the building with them to help them move into their room. All other friends/family must remain outside.
- Carts will not be available for use.
- Masks must be worn at all times in commons areas when walking through the building (hallways, stairwells, bathrooms, etc.) by both the student and anyone else helping to move in the student.