Before you Move-in...
Before students can move onto campus, students must complete all prerequisites and be cleared by the Office of Housing & Residence Life. In order to be cleared to move-in, students must complete the following BEFORE arriving on campus:
- Make sure their tuition bill has been paid in full or signed up for a payment plan. If you are receiving financial aid, make sure all paperwork has been completed/submitted with enough time to have your aid is applied to your student account.
- Make sure all of their health forms and documentation uploaded to their My Record Tracker account. All documentation needs to be uploaded with enough time to be reviewed by the Health Center. The Health Center will then approve/deny your documention. In the event something is denied, you will need to contact the Health Center to find out why and re-upload documentation if needed.
- Complete the online New Resident Orientation.
- Complete any other additional requirements as communicated to the student by the Office of Housing & Residence Life.
Print the Housing Checklist (PDF) to keep track of all the requirements and deadlines to make sure you don’t miss anything.
As you pack for Move-in...
As you prepare to move onto campus, please refer to the sections below that contain helpful information to make your transition to moving onto campus go smoothly!
Make sure to review the Items to Pack (PDF) list when you are preparing to move into campus housing. It is suggested that you bring a hand truck/moving dolly to assist you with moving boxes and larger items.
For a list of items not permitted on campus, please check the Prohibited Item List (PDF).
All new students will be required to complete an online orientation before moving onto campus for the 2021-2022 year. Students will be sent a link to their NCC email account to complete the online orientation prior to move-in. The online orientation is mandatory to complete.
Move in Dates and Times for New and Returning Students
For the Fall 2022 semester, students will receive an email in August with more information about move-in, including a link to sign-up for a designated date/time to move-in. Please note: students must have completed all pre-move in items and be cleared in order to sign-up for a designated date/time to move-in.
New Resident Students:
- Friday, August 26th & Saturday, August 27th
Returning Resident Students:
- Sunday, August 28th