In accordance with Northampton Community College COVID-19 measures, on-site testing at the NCC Libraries Testing Centers is suspended with the exception of Pearson VUE exams on the Bethlehem campus. ATI/TEAS exams are offered REMOTELY.
REMOTE TEAS TESTING AT NCC - EXAM REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
The TEAS exam is for NCC applicants only!
After registering, please check your ATI confirmation email for instructions on how to run a pre-exam Dry Run at your convenience.
Exams are proctored in two sessions every Thursday.
Please carefully read all of the information on this page before you register and make your dry run & exam appointments.
If you are eligible for double time on your exam, you must select the 9:00 a.m. starting time for your appointment.
IMPORTANT: Once registration is completed, a Dry Run must be completed prior to your TEAS exam date. You will receive an email from the NCC Library Testing Center with an assessment ID number that must be added to your ATI account so the TEAS test will be ready on your test date. If this assessment ID number is not added, there will be NO exam ready on your scheduled TEAS test date. Please check your inbox and junk/spam folder at the email address you registered with through ATI Testing.
STEPS FOR STUDENTS:
- Create an ATI student account by following the How-to-Register Guide.
- Once your account is created, access the ATI Online Store within your ATI account.
- In ATI Online Store, click Register for TEAS.
- Filter to TEAS for Nursing Student USA, PA to find NCC dates/times.
- Select a session that works best & read all tech requirements for remote testing sessions.
- Once registration is completed, you will receive email instructions from ATI which include instructions on how to perform a Dry Run prior to your TEAS test date. This is required.
Dry Run Session
- Follow the Dry Run instructions you received in your ATI confirmation email or in the TEAS/Proctorio Remote Testing Guide linked above.
- If there are any issues during the Dry Run, please call ATI IT support help at
- After completing this mini assessment, you are ready for your exam appointment!
TEAS Proctorio Exam Session
- Restart your laptop/desktop before assessment.
- Turn off smart phones and smart watches OR disable notifications.
- Clear browser history, cookies and cache for best experience.
- Login to your ATI student account and click MY ATI at TEST tab.
- Add TEAS ID to account and Click BEGIN on the TEAS assessment.
- Clicking BEGIN will also prompt Proctorio as well. Follow the prompts for pre-checks.
- Your Proctor will then approve you and the assessment will begin.
- Proctorio customer support is available via in-exam chat service if needed during your assessment.