Important Program Information
Massage Therapy is a fall-start clinical program. Students may apply to the clinical program starting October 1. Applications must be completed by April 15. Students will not be able to apply to the clinical program after April 15.
After April 15, students who wish to take general education courses toward the Massage Therapy specialized diploma may apply to the Health Sciences program of study.
• High school diploma or GED and be at least eighteen years of age before starting the program.
• High school biology or NCC’s BIOS 107 or 115 with a grade of “C” or better.*
• An overall high school or most recent college GPA of 2.5 or better.
• English I eligibility in accordance with NCC’s English I placement policy.
*High school courses must be college preparatory level. Equivalents from other colleges may satisfy requirements.
Please be advised:
Massage Therapy is a competitive program. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the clinical program. Students not admitted to the clinical program will be admitted to the Health Sciences program of study to take general education classes toward the Massage Therapy specialized diploma.
Use this checklist and the online Admissions portal to track the completion of your application:
• Submit the application in the online Admissions portal.
• Submit official transcripts for all education completed to the Processing Center. Transcripts are required for high school, GED, and, if attended, college.
Please feel free to contact the Admissions Office at (610) 861-5500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this process.