Important Program Information
Students may apply to the clinical program starting October 1. Applications must be completed by July 1. Students will not be able to apply to the clinical program after July 1.
After July 1, students who wish to take general education courses toward the Medical Assistant specialized diploma may apply to the Healthcare Office Coordinator degree program of study.
• High school diploma or GED.
• High school biology or NCC’s BIOS 105, 107, or 115 with a grade of “C” or better.*
• High school Algebra I or NCC’s MATH 022 with a grade of “C” or better or exemption through math placement testing.*
• English I eligibility in accordance with NCC’s English I placement policy.
*High school courses must be college preparatory level. Equivalents from other colleges may satisfy requirements.
Please be advised:
Medical Assistant is a competitive program. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the clinical program. Students not admitted to the clinical program will be admitted to the Healthcare Office Coordinator program of study to take general education classes toward the Medical Assistant specialized diploma.
Use this checklist and the online Admissions portal to track the completion of your application:
• Submit the application in the online Admissions portal.
• Submit official transcripts for all education completed to the Processing Center. Transcripts are required for high school, GED, and, if attended, college.
Please contact the Admissions Office at 610-861-5500 or email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns regarding the application process.