Mid Spring Classes
Taking a mid-spring course can not only help you complete certain classes within a shorter time frame, but enrolling can also help you meet specific graduation requirements more quickly. Plus, if you've never tried an online course or simply wanted to try an accelerated course for the first time, taking a mid-spring course can give you a great feel for how these type of courses can fit into your academic schedule.
Registration for Current Students
- By email email@example.com (Scan completed/signed Registration Form and Tuition/Fees Payment Form)
- By phone using the Credit Card registration line 1-877-543-0998
- By fax 610-861-5551 (Fax completed/signed Registration Form and Credit Card Payment form)
- In person (Records for Registration & Bursar for Payment - Bethlehem Campus in the Student Enrollment Center or Monroe Campus – Enrollment Services in Keystone Hall)
- By mail (submit completed/signed Registration Form and check/money order/ Credit Card Payment form)
*Please note that the registration form must be signed
Payment in full is due upon registering for mid-spring courses. Registrations submitted by fax or mail must be accompanied by payment. Payment plans are NOT available for these terms.