Priority registration for fall 2020
During Priority Registration from April 13 - April 19, current students get first pick of fall 2020 classes that best fit their work and school schedule. Registering early before registration opens to new students will ensure you get into a class you need to graduate, have wanted to take but never had the chance to, get your pick of your professor, class times and more! Have questions about registering? Check out this short video to get answers to many student FAQs.
Once registered, head to Facebook and Instagram to participate in our contests during Priority Registration. Contests begin April 13. Prizes include a variety of gift cards that are especially helpful during this time of social distancing: Instacart, Grub Hub, iTunes, Google Play, and more! We are also running a contest via your weekly student newsletter e-mail. Check your email!
Follow directions in each post or in the newsletter to be entered to win. You must be registered for classes the day you enter in ordered to be in the running to win. All winners will be announced on respective channels. For social media contests, all winners will be contacted via social media the day after the day they entered. (Example: The winner from the April 14 entries will be contacted April 15 via social media.) If you are a winner, and we contact you on social media, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with “PRIZE WINNER” and student ID in the subject line to claim your prize. For the e-mail newsletter contest, directions will be in the description.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering or participating in NCC’s priority registration contests, you hereby agree to follow all contest Official Rules and Terms and Conditions.
2. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with Facebook or Instagram. You must abide by all individual social media platform terms and conditions. By using any hashtags associated with this contest, you acknowledge and agree that the college has the right to stream your posts through social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or otherwise use your posts as set forth in the Official Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
3. By entering or participating in this contest you hereby agree to release and hold harmless The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, The Board of Higher Education, the College, and their trustees, officers, agents or employees, including any firm processing, publishing and/or distributing the photographs in whole or in part, whether on paper or via electronic or other media, from and against any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to the use of photographs, including but not limited to any re-use, blurring, alterations, optical illusion or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction or production of the finished product, its publication or distribution, or in subsequent use: and from and against any and all claims, damages or liability arising from or related to such use by any third party, whether such use is with or without the College's permission.
4. You hereby waive any right to royalties or other compensations arising from or related to the use of photographs.
5. All submitted images must be either your own work or submitted with the consent of the photographer/creator. Your images must not be obscene or otherwise inappropriate. Images must not contain any images of minors. It is your responsibility to ensure that your submitted images do not infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. All entries that are posted to Northampton Community College social media pages may be available to be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet.
6. There will be a total of 5 winners in the priority registration social media contest and 1 winner in the newsletter contest.