Who Are We?
Join our accomplished team of master craftsmen, entrepreneurs and expert technicians in an unpretentious environment where innovation and inspiration thrive.
Our Lab offers open access to state-of-the-art technologies ranging from a full metal and woodshop, spray booth, 3D printers, laser cutters, a Sound Lab, guitar-making and repair studio, cold casting and more.
Whether you're prototyping new product ideas, improving on existing ones or crafting for fun, the Labs offer the tools and intellectual resources you need to dream, design and create.
Fab Lab Instructors
- Tim Dodge, SolidWorks and Robotics
- Kurt Weinstein, Solid Works
- Peter Lowe, Laser Technology
- Brian Feldman, Electronics and Robotics
- Sean Kernan, Hydraulics and Solidworks
- Amy Rotzell, Laser and Vinyl Instruction
- Philip Attanasio, Tech Lab
- Dennis Sutton, T-Shirt Printing & Embroidery
Luthier & Woodworking
- Sean Brandle, Inlay Instructor
- Robert Blum, Woodworking
- Ken Burton, Woodworking
- Tighe Falato, Guitar & Amplifier Electronics
- Gerald Millheim, Guitar Building, Hand Applied Finishing
- Frank DiBussolo, Luthier
- Matthew Lieb, Electric Guitar Building
- Ed Youtz, Wood Turning
- Dave Dion, Wood Carving
- Micheal Brolly, Material Design
- Kevin Weiner, Luthier
- David Naumann, Woodworking
- Bil Mitchell, Luthier
Fab Lab General Instruction
- Henry Ancker, Fab Lab Instruction
- Derek Richline, Fab Lab Intern
- Michael LaVigne, Metals
- Michael MacNamara, Metals