Businesses spend billions of dollars each year on workplace injuries and illnesses. Workplaces that establish safety and health management systems can reduce their injury and illness costs by 20 to 40 percent (OSHA.gov). CBI Corporate Health & Safety has the programs to keep your employees safe, your organization compliant and your bottom line healthy.
Safety and Health Guidance
Our Safety and Health Guidance Program begins with a meeting to discuss your goals, expectations, safety challenges and regulatory requirements. The process continues with a confidential site safety assessment that identifies areas of concern, appropriate remedial action and OSHA training requirements. Implementation will begin at a time that best accommodates your organization. Coaching, discussion and consultation will be woven throughout the entire process.
Fill out the form below to learn more about our training programs:
Sample Training Programs
- OSHA Outreach Training Institute Courses
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- CPR/First Aid/AED
- Hazard Communication/GHS Labelling
- Incident Command System
- OSHA 10 Hour General Industry & Construction Outreach
- OSHA 30 Hour General Industry & Construction Outreach
- Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift)
- Recordkeeping & Reporting Requirements
- Safety Committee
- Site Specific Fire Preparedness
- Slips, Trips & Fall Protection
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Response
Want to be notified of free training presentations and upcoming courses? Join our email newsletter (select Corporate & Public Safety).