Certified Ethical Hacker v10 (CEH)
The world’s most advanced ethical hacking course with 20 of the most current security domains an ethical hacker will want to know when planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 20 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course in its 10th iteration is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This course will …
- Immerse you in a “Hacker Mindset”.
- Provide a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
- Teach you how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems.
- Cover the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and Covering Your Tracks.
- Prepare you to take the exam.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training program that any information security professional will need. Since its inception in 2003, the Certified Ethical Hacker has been the absolute choice of the industry globally. It is a respected certification in the industry and listed as a baseline certification on the United States Department of Defense Directive 8570. The CEH exam is ANSI 17024 compliant adding credibility and value to credential members.
CEH serves as a hiring standard and is a core sought-after certification by many of the Fortune 500 organizations, governments, cybersecurity practices, and a cyber-staple in education across many of the most prominent degree programs in top universities around the globe.
EC-Council raises the bar again for ethical hacking training and certification programs with the all-new CEH v10! This course in its 10th iteration and has been updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This course will immerse you in a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
You will receive exposure to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization by hacking it! You will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems. The course covers the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and Covering Your Tracks. The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are presented in detail in an encyclopedic approach. No other program offers you the breadth of learning resources, labs, tools and techniques than the CEH v10 program.
Students going through CEH training will learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi- security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s
network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely
Course Outline - CEH
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
About the Exam
Exam Name: CEH 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Number of Questions: 125
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall "Cut Score" for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a "per exam form" basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 85%.
Course Cost: $ 1,900
Check out the video clip for CEH: https://youtu.be/MrJj9kRFPO0
Register for CYBER200 to receive an EC-Council contact and registration code to qualify for a $100 discount when registering for the CEH course with the EC-Council.