Certified Network Defender (CED)
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification-training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and to the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The program …
- Prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness.
- Covers protect, detect, and respond approach to network security.
- Contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques, which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
- The study-kit provides over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and white papers for additional learning.
Who is this training for?
- Network Administrators
- Network Security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone who involves in network operations
- Module 1: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals Response & Handling
- Module 2: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- Module 3: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices
- Module 4: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Module 5: Physical Security
- Module 6: Host Security
- Module 7: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management
- Module 8: Secure IDS Configuration and Management
- Module 9: Secure VPN Configuration and Management
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense
- Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery
- Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management
About the CND Exam
Exam Name: CND (312-38) Exam
Number of Questions: 100
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Interactive Multiple Choice Questions
Test Delivery: ECC Exam
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall "Cut Score" for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a "per exam form" basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 78%.
Course Cost: $ 1,900
Check out the video clip for CND: https://youtu.be/Db1SC239yuk
Register for CYBER201 to receive an EC-Council contact and registration code to qualify for a $100 discount when registering for the CND course with the EC-Council.