Important Program Information
LPN is a fall-start program at the Bethlehem and Monroe campus. Students may apply to the clinical program starting October 1. Applications must be completed by February 15. Students will not be able to apply to the clinical program after February 15.
After February 15, students who wish to take general education courses toward the LPN certificate may apply to the General Studies program of study.
• High School Biology with a lab or NCC’s BIOS 115 with a grade of a “C” or better.*
• High School Algebra I or NCC’s MATH 022 with a grade of “C” or better or exemption through math placement testing.*
• GPA of at least 2.5.
• “Basic” level on ATI TEAS.
*High school courses must be college preparatory level. Equivalents from other colleges may satisfy requirements.
Please be advised:
• LPN is a competitive program. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the clinical program.
• Students not admitted to the clinical program will be admitted to the General Studies program of study to take general education courses toward the LPN certificate.
• Nursing is a physically demanding occupation.
• Attend Nursing Information Session if you have not attended one in the past. Information sessions are listed at www.northampton.edu/info-sessions.htm.
Use this checklist and the online Admissions portal to track the completion of your application:
• Submit the application in the online Admissions portal.
• Submit official transcripts for all education completed to the Processing Center. Transcripts are required for high school, GED, and, if attended, college(s).
• Take the ATI TEAS test prior to the application deadline. For test information, refer to our webpage www.northampton.edu/nursing.htm.
Please feel free to contact the Admissions Office at 610-861-5500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns regarding this process.