Ready to hire?
NCC's Center for Career Development can help connect you with qualified prospective employees and build a recruitment pipeline of talented students. Our services for employers include:
- Free job postings via Handshake for internships and full and part-time employment.
- Job Fairs including fall and spring job fairs at both the Monroe Campus and Bethlehem Campus.
- Information Tables/Sessions - Schedule an information table to distribute company information and meet casually with students. Or consider scheduling an information session to promote your employment openings and increase the visibility of your company.
- Individual Interviews - Supply us with a job description and required qualifications, and we will collect resumes from qualified students and alumni. We can also schedule individual interviews for you on campus.
- On Campus Recruiting - Contact us to schedule an on-campus recruitment visit.
- Career Development Events- Engage with students at one of our many events including career panels, mock interviews, and networking events.