Have to be off campus? Don't cancel class!
Faculty members who need to miss class can contact Career Development to request a presentation. Our staff will come to your class and facilitate a presentation on topics including:
- An Overview of Career Development Services and Resources
- Developing Attention Getting Resumes/Cover Letters
- Successful Interview Skills
- Using Social Media in the Job Search
Career Services on Blackboard
Career Services has created a space on our Blackboard community page for faculty! Find resources on core competencies (soft skills), career exploration, and professional development to incorporate into your curriculums. To access resources, you can self-enroll in the community page using the following instructions:
- Click here.
- If prompted, log in to Blackboard using your normal credentials.
- After logging in, the page will refresh. Click the "submit" button.
- Click "ok" to be redirected to the Career Services Blackboard page.
- Next time you log in to Blackboard, the “Career Services” link will be listed under "My Communities".