Northampton's Center for Career Development team is here to help you go from your first class to your first day on the job. Our services include:
Meet with one of our career specialists to discuss your career path or explore new career directions.
Resume and Cover Letter Help
Schedule a one-on-one appointment to review and improve your resume and cover letter.
Meet with a specialist to prepare for your next interview.
Internships and Job Placement
Find an experiential learning or employment opportunity that works for you.
Need professional attire? Schedule an appointment at NCC’s First Impressions Boutique for FREE new and gently used professional clothing. Contact Fran Maiatico at
Bethlehem Campus - College Center 101
Monroe Campus - Kapp Hall, Room 020N.1
Interested in donating clothing?
We gladly accept appropriate donations of business clothing, including:
- Coordinated skirt and pant suits less than three years old
- Blouses, dress shirts and shells
- Interview and work appropriate separates, such as blazers, jackets, shirts, pants and skirts
- Unopened hosiery
- Jewelry, scarves, ties and other accessories
- Briefcases and professional looking handbags