Paying your bills on line via Workday is convenient and simple. You can access the system by clicking here or from the Logins menu on our homepage. Once you have logged in, follow the directions for paying your tuition bill.
Important Information about Paying Via Workday
- Only click the submit button one time. Clicking this button multiple times may cause your card to be charged more than once.
- If your payment was authorized, you will receive a receipt page. You can view your Bursar Tuition Bill again to see the payment reflected.
- If you received a receipt page but your payment is NOT reflected on your Bursar Tuition Bill, DO NOT make another payment. Contact the Bursar's Office to review your account before making subsequent payments.
- If your payment was declined, you will need to find an alternate payment method. NCC does not accept credit card payment over the telephone.
- NCC is not responsible for multiple payments erroneously authorized by the cardholder or for any fraudulent use of a credit card. Multiple payments resulting in overpayment of an account will be verified and refunded according to the college's refund policy. Only accounts with a credit balance can be refunded.
- Refunds may take up to 14 days to process from the date we verify a refund is due.