Northampton County COVID-19 Risk Management & Recovery
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise, obtain the information you need to keep your employees and your business safe. In collaboration with County Executive Lamont McClure and Northampton County Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED), we are pleased to offer free and safe COVID-19 awareness, risk management and recovery training to Northampton County businesses. Instructor led (live) training and independent (prerecorded) training options are available to accommodate the busy schedules of County businesses.
Instructor Led Virtual Training
Industry expert “live” training sessions for select industries, delivered via Zoom on the dates and times below. Participants must register to attend these sessions. Click on the presentation title below to register.
- Senior Facilities (Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Adult Day Care and Home Health) - Dec. 4, 10-11:30am
- Child Care Providers - Dec. 4, 2-3:30pm
- Retail & Service Industries - Dec. 9, 10-11:30am
- Hospitality, Food & Beverage Industries - Dec. 9, 2-3:30pm
- Municipalities - Dec. 10, 10-11:30am
- Manufacturers - Dec. 10, 2-3:30pm
Independent Virtual Training
Pre-recorded training modules will be available to access at a time that best accommodates your busy schedule. Self paced modules will be available until Dec. 31, 2021. To be notified when independent training modules are open for registration, please email email@example.com.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the flyer for this program.