Northampton Community College's Virtual Campus provides you with a flexible, affordable option to fit your life. Choose from 25 programs offered 100% online. Get started today!
- Winter 2019 registration is open now and will end on 12/13/19 at 4:30 PM ET.
- Many Spring 2020 online courses begin 1/13/20. Registration for these courses for current students is open now. New or re-admit students can register as early as 11/11/19. Registration will close on 1/17/20 at 4:30 PM ET.
- Mid-Spring 2020 online courses (accelerated format) begin on 2/24/20. Registration for these courses follows the same timeline as Spring 2020 (listed above) but Mid-Spring registration ends on 2/27/20 at 7:00 PM ET.
- Most Summer 2020 online courses begin on 6/1/20. Registration for Summer 2020 courses begins as early as 11/25/19 for some returning students. Others can register as early as 12/2/19. Registration for most courses will close on 6/4/20 at 7:00 PM ET.
Access this page to view the full list of courses that are offered online. You can also view courses being offered online during specific upcoming semesters.
How to Register
- New Students - Complete Admissions checklist.
- Current NCC Students - Register for online courses the same way you'd enroll in on-campus courses.
- Current High School Students - Complete dual-enrollment checklist.
- Students who have applied or attended NCC previously - Complete re-admission process.
- Students from another college or university -
- If you plan on taking courses at NCC to have credits transfer back to your home institution, you are considered a guest/visiting student. You will follow the guest/visiting student registration process.
- If you plan to transfer to NCC to complete an NCC program, you will need to complete the Admissions checklist.
Current NCC applications will allow you to apply to start classes as far into the future as Winter 2022.