Northampton Community College's Virtual Campus provides you with a flexible, affordable option to fit your life. Choose from 25 programs offered 100% online. Get started today!
How to Apply to NCC / Register for Online Courses
- New Students - Complete Admissions checklist before registering.
- Current NCC Students - Register for online courses the same way you'd enroll in on-campus courses.
- Current High School Students - Complete dual-enrollment checklist before registering.
- Students who have applied or attended NCC previously - Complete re-admission process before registering.
- Students from another college or university -
- If you plan on taking courses at NCC to have credits transfer back to your home institution, you are considered a guest/visiting student. You will follow the guest/visiting student registration process.
- If you plan to transfer to NCC to complete an NCC program, you will need to complete the Admissions checklist.
Important Registration Dates for Upcoming Semesters
- Registration for Summer 2020 courses is open now. Most Summer 2020 online courses begin on 6/1/20. Registration for those courses will close on 6/4/20 at 7:00 PM ET. Some online summer courses begin in May or July and registration deadlines vary accordingly.
- Registration for Fall 2020 courses is open now. Most Fall 2020 online courses begin on 8/24/20.
- Registration for mid-Fall 2020 courses is open now. Most mid-Fall 2020 online courses begin on 10/5/20.
Access this page to view the full list of courses that are offered online. You can also view courses being offered online during specific upcoming semesters.
Tuition Rates & Additional Information
Click here for details on tution rates.
Current NCC applications will allow you to apply to start classes as far into the future as Winter 2022.