Northampton Community College's Virtual Campus provides you with a flexible, affordable option to fit your life. Choose from 25 programs offered 100% online. Get started today!
Most Fall 2019 online courses begin on 8/26/19. Registration for these courses ends on 8/30/19 at 4:30 PM ET.
Most Mid-Fall online courses (accelerated format) begin on 10/7/19. Registration for these courses ends on 10/10/19 at 7:00 PM ET.
How to Register
- New Students - Complete Admissions checklist.
- Current NCC Students - Register for online courses the same way you'd enroll in on-campus courses.
- Current High School Students - Complete dual-enrollment checklist.
- Students who have applied or attended NCC previously - Complete re-admission process.
- Students from another college or university -
- If you plan on taking courses at NCC to have credits transfer back to your home institution, you are considered a guest/visiting student. You will follow the guest/visiting student registration process.
- If you plan to transfer to NCC to complete an NCC program, you will need to complete the Admissions checklist.
Access this page to view the full list of courses that are offered online. You can also view courses being offered online during specific upcoming semesters.
Current NCC applications will allow you to apply to start classes as far into the future as Winter 2022.