Every year, international students from all over the world choose Northampton Community College. View more information on how to apply to NCC and join our vibrant community.
Our redesigned process makes it fast and easy for applicants of all backgrounds to apply to NCC:
- High school students, recent graduates, adult learners, active-duty military members and veterans can apply online through the My NCC portal.
- Past applicants and those who have previously enrolled, but have not taken classes in one semester or more, can use the Re-Admit form.
- International students planning on attending NCC on an F1, L1 or another student visa, fill out an International Application on this page.
- NCC also offers a Dual Enrollment program for high school students looking to jump-start their community college education. To apply, visit your school's guidance counselor.
Our program options
At NCC, our programs of study encompass a range of exciting and rewarding opportunities where our student of more than 30,000 continue to excel.
- 57% are enrolled in a college transfer program. Our college transfer students have studied at prestigious institutions such as NYU, Harvard, and Penn State.
- 37% are enrolled in professional programs that teach necessary skills for success in fields like electromechanical engineering, hospitality and automotive technology.
- 6% are attending class on a guest, visiting or dual-enrollment basis.
When to apply
Higher education is an ongoing process that you can start any time. However, to ensure your eligibility, it's important to be mindful of program deadlines. Registration for fall semester typically begins in April. Newly admitted students can sign up for an orientation session where our advisers walk you through key application dates.
Planning on applying for financial aid?
Start the application process early by browsing our scholarship database. Most programs require you to submit a separate application before the start of fall semester. Visit our How to Pay page for more information.