Dual Enrollment students receive a special reduced rate, making it more affordable to attain college credits.
Spring & Summer 2022 Rates
- The Northampton County resident rate is $100/credit ($300 for a 3-credit course)
- Monroe and all other Counties rate is $125/credit ($375 for a 3-credit course)
NEW FALL 2022 RATES:
- The Northampton County resident rate is only $90/credit ($270 for a 3-credit course)
- The Monroe County resident rate is $95/credit ($285 for a 3-credit course)
- The Out-of-County rate is $110/credit ($330 for a 3-credit course)
- The Out-of-State rate is $125/credit ($375 for a 3-credit course)
Most courses are 3 credits each. While Dual enrollment students only pay credit tuition fees and not any associated fees, they are still required to pay for the cost of textbooks and supplies need for their classes.
Each year, NCC is able to award a limited number of scholarships to students who reside in Northampton and Monroe County and attend one of the following public schools: Bangor, East Stroudsburg North & South, Easton, Freedom, Liberty, Nazareth, Northampton, Pen Argyl, Pleasant Valley, Pocono Mountain East & West, Saucon Valley, Stroudsburg, & Wilson.
- Scholarships cover the cost of one three credit class per year
- Students should apply for the scholarship each semester (if not awarded for the previous semester)
- Students can only receive one scholarship (covering one three credit course) per academic year as we try to offer this opportunity to as many students as possible
- Students are notified by email prior to the start of the semester if they have been awarded a scholarship (August 1st for Fall and January 1st for Spring)
- Students will not be notified if they did not receive a scholarship
- If a student is awarded a scholarship, it will appear on the student's bill as "pending" until a few weeks into the semester
- Students are still responsible for any and all books and supplies needed for the courses, but applying for scholarships is a great way to help reduce the cost of tuition.
While Dual Enrollment students are not eligible for Financial Aid, they can participate in a payment plan program. For more information on payment options, click here. If you need assistance paying your bill or setting up your payment plan contact the Bursars Office at Bursar@northampton.edu or by calling 861.5407 (Bethlehem) or 570.369.1800 (Monroe).
Questions about payment? Contact our Bursar’s Office:
To purchase course materials and/or textbooks, visit our bookstore website. If you have questions about books, contact our bookstore: