Hours of Operation
4-Day Summer Schedule (May 24th-July 9th):
- Monday 9-5
- Tuesday 9-5
- Wednesday 10-6
- Thursday 9-5
Summer Schedule (July 12-August 13th):
- Monday 9-4
- Tuesday 9-4
- Wednesday 10-6
- Thursday 9-4
- Friday 9-4
*In order to protect the safety of our campus and the community, these hours are subject to change
Arriving on Campus
If you need to come to the Enrollment Center on campus to resolve your issues or address your needs, here’s the process you’ll need to follow.
- Upon arrival to campus, you should go to the Student Enrollment Center (SENC) door that faces Green Pond Road (closest to the visitor’s parking lot).
- After arriving at the SENC, you will be asked to register for the appropriate service(s) through a brief questionnaire. You will then be placed into a virtual queuing system.
- Once in the queue, you will need to wait in your car or in College Center 220/Laub Lounge for the next available NCC staff member.
- Our queuing system will text you (so you need to bring your cell phone with you) when someone in the SENC is ready to serve you.
- After receiving the text, you will proceed to the appropriate SENC door for COVID screening.
- During this COVID screening, you will have a temperature check, and will answer a series of questions related to possible COVID exposure or infection
- After you complete the COVID screening, you will receive a wristband and you will be directed to the appropriate department for assistance; those who do not successfully complete the COVID screening will be directed to depart campus and return when symptom free.
- In order to best follow social distancing protocols, you will be expected to access services alone. In extraordinary circumstances, you may bring one guest.
- Social distancing will be enforced through floor markings and removal of some seating
- Guests and staff will all be required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth for the entirety of their visit for their safety and the safety of others.