Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8am-6pm
- Tuesday: 8am-6pm
- Wednesday: 8am-6pm
- Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Friday: 8am-5pm
*In order to protect the safety of our campus and the community, these hours are subject to change
Arriving on Campus
If you need to come to the Enrollment Center on campus to resolve your issues or address your needs, here’s the process you’ll need to follow.
- Upon arrival, students should go to the main entrance door at Keystone Hall (closest to the flagpoles.)
- Before entering Keystone Hall, guests will have a temperature check and will answer a series of questions related to possible COVID exposure or infection
- After you successfully complete the COVID screening, you will receive a wristband and will be directed to either the Advising suite or the Enrollment services windows, depending on what services you need; those who do not successfully complete the COVID screening will be directed to depart campus and return when symptom free.
- Social distancing will be enforced through floor markings and removal of some seating.
- Guests and staff will all be required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth for the entirety of their visit for their safety and the safety of others.
- In order to best follow social distancing protocols, students are expected to access services alone. In extraordinary circumstances, a student may bring one guest.