Submitting a Transcript to NCC

If you are applying to NCC, you will need to submit your official transcripts from the high school(s) and college(s) you’ve attended. We use your academic transcripts to determine placement as well as evaluate transfer credit from previous colleges. If you took AP exams, you can request a score report through your College Board account. If you earned a GED or state high school equivalency diploma, you may send this to us as well.

Please allow us 10-14 business days to process and evaluate these transcript requests. It is important to complete this step in the admissions process as soon as possible.

Official sealed transcripts can be sent via email or direct mail to the address below.

Online to or mail to: Northampton Community College, Office of Records & Registration, 3835 Green Pond Road Bethlehem, PA 18020.

You can check the status of your transcripts in your Workday Student Portal.

**Transcripts MUST be sent directly from the school of attendance.

Requesting an Official Transcript

You can obtain your official transcripts online through Parchment Exchange. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities or scholarship fund that you select. You may track your request online and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically based on the delivery preference of the destination you selected) 

Requesting an Unofficial Transcript

Current students can obtain a copy of their unofficial transcripts through their Workday Student Portal (Under Academics, select Generate Unofficial Transcripts)