New Student Registration
After working with your Success Navigator to select your classes, you can register for your classes in Workday. If you have not talked to your Success Navigator or advisor about which classes to take, you should do that prior to registering for classes. Click here for Advising Availability.
Ready to Register?
Students can register on their own in Workday or join us for a Drop-in Advising if extra support is needed. Follow these steps to get started:
- To register for courses, log into our Workday Student Portal on the NCC Student Logins page.
- Click on "Academics" under "Your Top Apps".
- Under Academics, you can review any "Holds" or "Actions to Do" that might prevent you from registering.
- Under "Planning & Registration", click "Find Course Sections and Register" for the appropriate semester.
- Use the search textbox at the top of the screen or the advanced search criteria on the left side of the page.
- Choose the class you want and follow the prompts to add the course section you want to your schedule.
- Remember that building a schedule does not mean you are registered for your courses.
- Make sure to click the REGISTER button to enroll in the desired course section.
- Don’t forget to "View My Courses" on the "Academics" page to confirm that you have successfully registered for your courses!
- Summer and Fall 2023 Classes: Opens March 27
View the Academic Calendar for more important dates and deadlines.
For additional information, view our Registration FAQs.
Have you applied yet?
Applying is the first step in your educational journey at NCC. Follow the Admissions Checklist to stay on track!