If you previously attended NCC, then stopped out for a period of time, you are considered a Re-Admit Student upon your return.
Follow these important next steps, and feel free to contact us with any questions that may arise. We're glad you're planning to come back to NCC!
1. Complete an application in our Workday Admissions & Financial Aid Portal and indicate that you are a re-admit student.
2. Meet with an academic advisor to select your classes: If you plan to register as a full-time student (12 or more credits for Fall/Spring; 8 or more credits for Summer), advisor approval is required. Review advisor availability
3. Register for classes: Login to your Student Workday Portal to register for classes. View this video for help registering.
4. Transfer credits back to NCC: If you attended another College or University since your last period of enrollment at NCC, have official transcripts sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a review of those transcripts by completing the Request for Transfer Credit Evaluation form.
5. Mark your calendar: Review important semester dates and deadlines on the Academic Calendar Please note: If you indicate a limited enrollment or selective admission program as your intended major, a status letter will be mailed separately. Having a Re-admit form processed to return to NCC does not guarantee acceptance into a limited enrollment or selective admission program.