Request a Transcript

NCC Student at Monroe Campus

Records & Registration Resources

Find all the forms you need


If you have any questions, please contact Registration and Student Records:

Phone: 610.861.5494

Official Transcripts

Parchment Exchange provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Secure Transcript. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.

You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically, based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).

Unofficial Transcripts

Current students can obtain a copy of their unofficial Northampton transcript using MyNCC (Select the My Unofficial Transcript.)

Applying to NCC?

Submit Official* Transcripts

  • Online to 
  • or By Mail to:
    Northampton Community College
    Processing Center
    3835 Green Pond Road
    Bethlehem, PA 18020  

* All students should submit high school transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable). Transcripts must be sent directly from the school of attendance.  

Need your NCC Transcript?

We are pleased to assist current students and alumni in obtaining official and unofficial transcripts. Please note that transcripts cannot be processed through telephone or email requests.

Non-credit transcripts

If requesting a non-credit transcript, call the Records Office at: 610.861.5494