Have You Selected Your Refund Preference?
Login to www.refundselection.com and select your refund preference today. Your options are Electronic Deposit to Another Account or Electronic Deposit to A BankMobile Vibe Account.
Spring 2020 Refunds Begin:
- Scholarships/Grants - February 18, 2020
- Loans - February 28, 2020
Spring 2020 Late Start Refunds Begin:
- Scholarships/Grants: March 20, 2020
- Loans - April 17, 2020
Refund disbursements after above dates will be processed through BankMobile every Friday:
- Your financial aid is "Pending" until funds are received
- Once received, funds are disbursed and applied to your student account
- Financial aid is applied against your charges first, excess financial aid is refunded
- Use MyNCC to check your Tuition Bill/Schedule to see if your financial aid has been "Applied"
- Refunds are disbursed to BankMobile within 2 weeks from receipt of your financial aid
Regarding your student loan:
- Student loan funds are sent directly to the school and disbursed to the student account within 3 days of receipt. Eligible refunds are processed as noted above within 14 days.
- Students with private alternative loans may need to sign a paper check at the bursar's office for funds to be disbursed. If we contact you to come to the Bursar's Office to sign a check, please respond promptly. Outdated checks are returned to the lender and may not be reissued.
- Check your email for a notification of loan amounts and disbursement dates.
Aid may be awarded in later disbursements due to non-standard course dates and/or the date actual funds are received. Semester loans may be disbursed in two disbursements. NCC reserves the right to change the date and time of refund disbursement due to mechanical or technical difficulties or unexpected college closings.
Refunds are paid to the student according to their refund preference except for a) contractual third party payments - refund payable to the third party named, and b) excess parent plus loan funds - refund payable to the parent named in the academic calendar. Refunds for amounts paid to NCC by check are not processed until 2 weeks after the payment was deposited
Click here for an explanation of your Tuition Bill/Schedule. The "Cash Refund" amount on the Tuition Bill/Schedule is cumulative and represents the total cash refund processed for the semester to-date.
Login to RefundSelection.com to check your refund status. Once funds are applied to your tuition bill, you can check your refund status with BankMobile Disbursements within 14 days.
Withdrawal Policy: Financial aid funds are for educational purposes only and are contingent upon your remaining eligible for financial aid. Should you drop, withdraw or fail to attend your classes, your financial aid award may be reduced or reversed and you may be responsible for returning all or part of your refund. See the Financial Aid Office prior to making any schedule changes. See the Total Withdrawal Policy for a full explanation of how total withdrawal from school will affect your financial aid.