March 25, 2020
Hello Spartan Resident,
As of this afternoon, Governor Wolfe has issued a Stay at Home (Shelter and Stay) order for Northampton County that takes effect tonight (Wednesday, March 25, 2020) at 8:00pm. This order is currently in place until April 6, 2020.
What this means specifically is that after today you can only leave campus for the following things:
- Tasks essential to maintain health and safety, such as obtaining medicine or medical supplies, visiting a health care professional.
- Getting necessary services or supplies for themselves.
- Engaging in outdoor activity, such as walking, hiking or running (if they maintain social distancing)
- Travel to return to a place of residence from an outside jurisdiction
- Travel required by law enforcement or court order
If you have questions or need clarification on what any of these items mean please contact one of the Resident Directors via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or our office at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can answer any questions you may have.
Housing & Residence Life