New to remote learning? Want to learn about Blackboard?
Please engage with this online self-paced training.
In this self-paced online training you will learn:
- How to log in to Blackboard and navigate within Blackboard
- What technology requirements are needed when using Blackboard
- What a typical course page looks like in Blackboard
- How to submit work through Blackboard
- Good habits for online/remote learning
- Who to connect with if you need assistance
Do you want to walk through Blackboard (Bb) with a member of NCC’s Online Learning team?
Have a question? Want quick help? Please visit the student help online office hours.
These are open sessions for students to ask questions and get assistance with Blackboard use. These sessions will be hosted by the NCC Online Learning team. View this link to access the online office hours:
- Monday 3/23, 2-4pm EST
- Monday 3/23, 8-9pm EST
- Tuesday 3/24, 10:30am-12:30pm EST
- Wednesday 3/25, 2-4pm EST
- Wednesday 3/25, 8-9pm EST
- Thursday 3/26, 10:30am-12:30pm EST
- Friday 3/27, 2-4pm EST
Blackboard support can be reached at the following phone number: 610-332-6089.
Voicemails to this number are monitored by Online Learning between 8am and 5pm. At 5pm, anyone who calls this number will get the Blackboard Help Desk.The Blackboard Help Desk is available 5pm – 8am Monday-Friday, Weekends and Holidays.
NCC has the Blackboard app enabled for all students. The username and password for the app are the same username and password as you would use on your computer.
To download the app on your smart phone, follow these instructions.
Many internet providers, such as Service Electric, are offering free Internet services during this time. To ensure that you have all you need to successfully make the transition from in person to online instruction, please fill out this student survey if you have not already done so.
NCC has free Wifi access available from the parking lot in the following areas:
- Reibman Hall parking spots facing communication hall. (signal weakens on the outer circle spots)
- T-Building visitors spots between street and sidewalk leading to entrance door
- Penn Hall staff parking lot (park facing Penn Hall for best signal)
- For Monroe Campus students, Wifi is available in the campus parking lots near the Success Express, RV
Make sure to check your student email regularly and download the NCCGo app to receive all updates over the next few weeks.