Master every detail of a well-run construction site, from supply management to building processes to supervising large teams. The Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Construction Management at Northampton Community College equips you to lead complex projects as an effective construction manager and administrator.
Complete the flexible construction management degree in just two years, or work while you study in part-time day or evening courses on our Bethlehem campus. The construction management program prepares you with the knowledge and hands-on experience necessary to start your career. It also allows you to save thousands of dollars on a bachelor’s degree: many graduates transfer to a 4-year university like Penn College of Technology.Start Application How to Apply
NCC’s 2-year construction management degree prepares you to read codes and blueprints, plan and schedule building projects, communicate with clients, navigate business law, manage health & safety regulations, and ethically supervise a construction company.
You’ll practice in real-world settings where you’ll take on a variety of construction management roles, gain insight into the challenges of managing a site, and enhance your marketable skills to immediately launch your career after graduation.
Thrive in a construction management career that you build on your terms. At NCC, you’ll have the choice to study full-time or part-time with day or evening class schedule options, meaning you can work full-time while you earn your degree.
You’ll also gain hands-on experience that will set you apart in professional environments: in your practicum placement, you’ll be estimating proposals, managing equipment, and supervising projects on a worksite.
Learn more about what makes Northampton Community College so great!
The competitively-priced Associate’s Degree in Construction Management is among the most affordable programs in Pennsylvania. Review our tuition and fees breakdown.
Compared to other local programs, you can save up to $25,000 per year on tuition—whether you go directly into the workforce or continue on in a bachelor’s degree program—and you’ll also have access to our outstanding financial aid resources!
As a construction manager, you will work from a main office or the field office at your construction site, where you will monitor the project and make daily decisions about construction activities. The need to meet deadlines and respond to emergencies often requires long hours. Those long hours are rewarded by lucrative salaries: construction managers—especially those who go on to earn a bachelor’s degree—earn a median of $98,890 per year.
NCC’s career services and transfer options can help you discover why construction management is a growing profession and how you can find your place in this exciting industry. Our graduates have an outstanding track record: 80% are employed in construction, and the remaining 20% are pursuing a bachelor’s degree to grow their earning potential in the construction management field.
Need help deciding which major might be right for you? Explore our Focus2 tool and zero in on what programs suit you best, then start building your network by creating a profile on our Handshake App!Join Handshake Now
Prepare to lead a construction site through planning, scheduling, management, ethical, and legal challenges with NCC’s Associate in Applied Science in Construction Management degree in Bethlehem, PA.
This affordable program is available on a full-time or part-time basis in day or evening courses, giving you the option to keep working while you advance your credentials. Upon graduation, you’ll join our alumni thriving in bachelor’s degree programs and in the workforce. Learn more in our construction management program FAQs.