Northampton Community College continues to closely monitor the evolving situation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) in order to evaluate the outbreak’s impact on our campus. Our first priority remains the health, safety and security of our students, faculty, staff and community as we evaluate our plans for the spring semester and beyond. For more information on the coronavirus, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, or The PA Department of Health.
Coming to Campus?
1. Whether you're a returning student or new to NCC, you are required to complete the NCC Health Check daily before you visit campus.
3. If you're returning to campus for on-campus courses, complete the campus entry orientation. This is mandatory for all students before returning to campus.
What to Expect on Campus:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing
- Social distancing and spacing in classrooms and common areas
- Grab-and-go food options
- Closed to the general public
Learning Online: what are the tech requirements?
If you’re considering taking online classes this fall and want to know what the technology requirements are, get the answers you need here:
Northampton Community College will have computer labs on all three campuses open for current students, by appointment. Students are permitted to reserve a computer for up to 4 hours/day – one reservation per student per day.
Fall FAQs for Students
View the COVID-19 resources below related to your affiliation with the college:
NCC Weekly Resources
NCCGo Mobile App
To stay connected with all COVID-19 related communications and information, download the NCCGo App.