Qualifications to take ECE Classes
Keystone STARS Eligibility Requirements – Making the Commitment to Quality
All participating early care and education programs can receive technical assistance to support continuous quality improvement. Certified and compliant programs are welcomed to Keystone STARS by receiving STAR 1 designation. Programs such as Early Head Start and Head Start programs and Pennsylvania Department of Education Private Academic Preschools are not required to be certified by the Department of Human Services, but are eligible to participate in Keystone STARS. Read more here
Participants must validate themselves on the PA PD Registry website before enrolling. Visit www.papdregistry.org
- Upcoming Professional Development
- Upcoming Credit Classes
New Students must apply to the college online before registering.
After applying, if you have never taken college credit courses, and want to take online courses at Northampton Community College, you will need to complete an online orientation before enrolling.
If you have already applied and have an ID, please submit electronically a Re-Admit Form, which is for students who did not attend for one or more major semesters or who previously applied but never attended.
To register: Tuition due at time of registration
- Print out Credit Registration Form (PDF). If registering for director credential sections of EARL231, EARL232 or EARL233, please submit a copy of transcripts with proof of 15 prior credits in ECE. If registering for CDA sections of EARL106, EARL217, or EARL244, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Both credentials are a PAPER process, and cannot be registered for online.
- F ill out form with your information, course information, course code and section, and credit hours from the upcoming classes information above or from the flyer you've received. Sign the form. Need assistance in the course code and section? Contact email@example.com with the program you are interested in enrolling in.
- To pay by credit card, complete the Tuition Payment Form (PDF).
- Print out Student Release of Information Form (PDF). The Agency Whom is Granting Access is PA Key and Relationship to Student is Funding Agency. Then check off All Records
- Fax (3) three forms: Credit Registration Form, Tuition Payment Form and Student Release of Information Form to Records Office 610.861.5551. Not faxing all three forms together may cause a delay in enrolling or not being enrolled in an ECE course/courses.
Mail all forms with payment to:
Northampton Community College
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020
register in person: 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem, PA 18020
Questions? Please call 610.332.6087