Need an item that's not in our collection? We may be able to obtain it from other libraries in the region using our Interlibrary Loan service. Interlibrary loan is available to faculty, staff, and currently enrolled credit students.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Procedure:
- Material may be requested from another library (interlibrary loan) by NCC faculty, staff and currently enrolled credit students only.
- Request forms may be obtained at the Reference or Circulation Desks or at the links above.
- Return completed paper request forms to the Reference Librarian on duty.
- Libraries will not loan original copies of periodicals, or audiovisual materials such as CDs and DVDs.
- There may be a fee for a book if the lending library charges NCC.
- After notification, materials may be picked up and returned at the Circulation Desk at either the Bethlehem or Monroe campus libraries.
- Please be aware that this procedure may take up to two (2) weeks.
Ask a Librarian if you have any questions regarding Interlibrary Loan requests.