Alumni are eligible for a library card if they have:
- completed 30 course credits
- graduated from the college
Community members are eligible for a library card if they:
- are above Age 16
- live in one of our eight sponsoring Northampton county school districts (Bangor, Bethlehem, Easton, Nazareth, Northampton, Pen Argyl, Saucon Valley, or Wilson), or the four Monroe county school districts (East Stroudsburg, Pleasant Valley, Pocono Mountain, Stroudsburg)
- are able to provide proof of residence
- pay $10.00 fee for library card
Resources and Services
Alumni and community members can borrow any non-reserve materials, including books, DVDs, magazines, and journals, however interlibrary loan service is not available for alumni and community users.
Alumni and community members have access to technology including computers, printers, scanners, and photocopiers. Printing is available at a cost of $0.10 per black and white page, and $0.50 per color page (where available).
Librarian research assistance is available upon request.