Test Centers are located at the Paul & Harriett Mack and ESSA Bank & Trust Foundation libraries.
Northampton Community College Paul & Harriett Mack Library
College Center, 4th Floor
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem PA 18020
Northampton Community College ESSA Bank & Trust Foundation Library
Keystone Building, 1st Floor
2411 Rt.. 715
Tannersville, PA 18372
TESTING CENTER HOURS:
FALL SEMESTER HOURS
NCC Exams - Bethlehem Campus
Student appointments are strongly encouraged
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
NCC Exams - Monroe Campus
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Testing Center Rules and General Information
- All NCC exams require a valid, unexpired photo ID (student ID or government issued ID). Pearson VUE, CLEP, TEAS and outside college testing may have additional ID requirements. Please check ID requirements before you come in for your exam.
- The testing center closes 30 minutes before the rest of the library. Please make sure you allow yourself enough time to be able to finish your exam. Phone the Testing Center if you are not sure of how much exam time you have been given. A time waiver may be required for some exams.
- Please know your course number (i.e. MATH 150) and your professor's name.
- Personal items including cell phones and other electronic devices, watches and wallets must be secured before entering the testing room. Individual lockers will be provided for your belongings. Clothing (hats, scarves, sweaters, etc.) or other items being brought into the testing booth may be subject to inspection.
- Food and beverages are prohibited inside the testing area.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. NCC policy states that children under the age of 16 may not be left unattended on campus.
- Only authorized persons are allowed in the testing area.
- If you have questions regarding NCC testing rules & regulations, please speak with a test proctor PRIOR to your exam appointment.