The NCC Mack Library testing center is located on the 4th floor of the College Center building, 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem PA 18020. The phone number is 610.861.5329.
The Monroe Campus ESSA Library testing center is located in the Keystone building at 2411 Rt 715, Tannersville, PA 18372. The phone number is 570.369.1810.
For testing-related issues at either campus, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of bad weather, it is advised that you phone the NCC Weather Line to check for possible closings before you come in for your exam. The phone number for the Bethlehem campus weather line is 610.861.4595. The phone number for the Monroe campus weather line is 570-369-1800 ex. 3. You can also check current weather information on college website.
If the college is closed due to bad weather, NCC online and CLEP exams can be rescheduled by contacting the Testing Center on the next open day. For Pearson VUE exams, please call VUE at 1.800.TESTREG as soon as possible.
Testing Center Rules and General Information:
- All NCC exams require a valid, unexpired photo ID (student ID or government issued ID). Pearson VUE, CLEP, TEAS and outside college testing may have additional ID requirements. Please check ID requirements before you come in for your exam.
- The testing center closes 30 minutes before the rest of the library. Please make sure you allow yourself enough time to be able to finish your exam. Phone the Testing Center if you are not sure of how much exam time you have been given. A time waiver may be required for some exams.
- Please know your course number (i.e. MATH 150) and your professor's name.
- Personal items including cell phones and other electronic devices, watches and wallets must be secured before entering the testing room. Individual lockers will be provided for your belongings. Clothing (hats, scarves, sweaters, etc.) or other items being brought into the testing booth may be subject to inspection.
- Food and beverages are prohibited inside the testing area.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. NCC policy states that children under the age of 16 may not be left unattended on campus.
- Only authorized persons are allowed in the testing area.
- If you have questions regarding NCC testing rules & regulations, please speak with a test proctor PRIOR to your exam appointment.