Northampton's Media Production program includes both academic and technical aspects of Media Production. Curriculum includes courses in audio and video production, communications, and writing. Courses include television and portable video, recording studio production, editing and post production, and multimedia production. Aesthetic considerations are stressed as the program strives to develop your capacity as an electronic artist.
Careers in Media Production
Northampton's Media Production program is a highly creative course of study that allows you to explore your potential in communicating ideas through the use of electronic and digital media.
Media Production Career Paths
- Broadcast, corporate, and social media production
- Audio recording, engineering and recording studio production
- Studio-based television and portable video production
- Fiction or documentary digital cinema production
- Digital editing and post-production
- Radio production/post-production
- Disc Jockey
- Multimedia photography, animation and video
Degrees We Offer
- Associate in Applied Science | 2 years
- This entire program can be completed at our Bethlehem Campus