Northampton County COVID-19 Risk Management & Recovery
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise, obtain the information you need to keep your employees and your business safe. In collaboration with County Executive Lamont McClure and Northampton County Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED), we are pleased to offer free and safe COVID-19 awareness, risk management and recovery training to Northampton County businesses. Instructor led (live) training and independent (prerecorded) training options are available to accommodate the busy schedules of County businesses.
Instructor Led Virtual Training
Industry expert “live” training sessions for select industries, delivered via Zoom on the dates and times below.
- Senior Facilities (Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Adult Day Care and Home Health) - Delivered Dec. 4
- Child Care Providers - Delivered Dec. 4
- Retail & Service Industries - Delivered Dec. 9
- Hospitality, Food & Beverage Industries - Delivered Dec. 9
- Municipal Government - Delivered Dec. 10
- Manufacturing Industry - Delivered Dec. 10
Independent Virtual Training
Self paced module for learning at your own pace.
To view the recordings of the live trainings or obtain the link for the self-paced module, please email email@example.com.
This project was financed by a grant from the federal CARES Act, under the administration of the Commonwealth of PA Dept of Community and Economic Development and the County of Northampton.