NCC Contest Rules
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering or participating in NCC’s priority registration contests, you hereby agree to follow all contest Official Rules and Terms and Conditions.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with Facebook or Instagram. You must abide by all individual social media platform terms and conditions. By using any hashtags associated with this contest, you acknowledge and agree that the college has the right to stream your posts through social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or otherwise use your posts as set forth in the Official Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering or participating in this contest you hereby agree to release and hold harmless The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, The Board of Higher Education, the College, and their trustees, officers, agents or employees, including any firm processing, publishing and/or distributing the photographs in whole or in part, whether on paper or via electronic or other media, from and against any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to the use of photographs, including but not limited to any re-use, blurring, alterations, optical illusion or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction or production of the finished product, its publication or distribution, or in subsequent use: and from and against any and all claims, damages or liability arising from or related to such use by any third party, whether such use is with or without the College's permission.
- You hereby waive any right to royalties or other compensations arising from or related to the use of photographs.
- All submitted images must be either your own work or submitted with the consent of the photographer/creator. Your images must not be obscene or otherwise inappropriate. Images must not contain any images of minors. It is your responsibility to ensure that your submitted images do not infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. All entries that are posted to Northampton Community College social media pages may be available to be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet.
- There will be a total of 5 winners in the priority registration social media contest.