Register for fall classes, learn about financial aid, and more!
Current and prospective Northampton Community College (NCC) students can receive information online and now also on campus with the reopening of the Bethlehem and Monroe campuses' Enrollment Centers. Hours will be posted on a week-by-week basis here.
To ensure a safe visit, all visitors will need to enter through the Keystone Hall doors closest to the flagpoles (Monroe Campus), for Bethlehem Campus, enter the Student Enrollment Center door that faces Green Pond Road. A COVID-19 screening will be conducted, social distancing will be in place, and masks that cover the nose and mouth will be required. Find more detailed instructions on safety protocols and procedures during your visit by clicking here.
Online services include:
• Admissions Appointment (for students who have not yet applied to NCC): https://www.northampton.edu/admissions/remote-admissions-appointment.htm
• Advising Appointment (for students accepted to NCC who need help picking and signing up for classes): https://www.northampton.edu/academics/academic-advising/remote-advising-request-form.htm
• New Student Orientation (required for first-time college students before meeting with an Academic Advisor): https://www.northampton.edu/admissions/orientation.htm
• Technical Requirements for Remote Placement Testing: https://www.northampton.edu/academics/academic-advising/placement-testing.htm
• Financial Aid: tinyurl.com/NCCFAFSA
For more information, visit northampton.edu or call 610-861-5300.