Ramp up to register for classes
During Priority Registration from April 1-14, current students get first pick of fall classes that best fit their work and school schedule. Registering early before registration opens to new students will ensure you get into a class you need to graduate, have wanted to take but never had the chance to, get your pick of your professor, class time and more! Have questions about registering? Check out this short video to get answers to many student FAQs.
Once registered, head to Facebook and Instagram to participate in our 8 days of giveaways during Priority Registration. Contests begin April 3. Prizes include WAWA gift cards, Bookstore gift cards, VISA gift cards and Starbucks gift cards with hearty snack boxes.
Follow directions in each post to be entered to win. Must be registered for classes the day you enter in ordered to be in the running to win. All winners will be announced on social media the day after the daily contest (Example: The winner from the April 4 entries will be announced April 5 on social media.) If you are a winner, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with “PRIOIRTY PRIZE” in the subject line to claim your prize. Snackboxes including Starbucks gift cards must be collected in person on Bethlehem or Monroe Campus. In person collection is not necessary for all other prizes.
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering or participating in NCC’s priority registration contests, you hereby agree to follow all contest Official Rules and Terms and Conditions.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with Facebook or Instagram. You must abide by all individual social media platform terms and conditions. By using any hashtags associated with this contest, you acknowledge and agree that the college has the right to stream your posts through social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or otherwise use your posts as set forth in the Official Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering or participating in this contest you hereby agree to release and hold harmless The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, The Board of Higher Education, the College, and their trustees, officers, agents or employees, including any firm processing, publishing and/or distributing the photographs in whole or in part, whether on paper or via electronic or other media, from and against any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to the use of photographs, including but not limited to any re-use, blurring, alterations, optical illusion or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction or production of the finished product, its publication or distribution, or in subsequent use: and from and against any and all claims, damages or liability arising from or related to such use by any third party, whether such use is with or without the College's permission.
- You hereby waive any right to royalties or other compensations arising from or related to the use of photographs.
- All submitted images must be either your own work or submitted with the consent of the photographer/creator. Your images must not be obscene or otherwise inappropriate. Images must not contain any images of minors. It is your responsibility to ensure that your submitted images do not infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. All entries that are posted to Northampton Community College social media pages may be available to be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet.
- There will be a total of 8 winners in the priority registration contest. </li style="font-size: 85%;">
Eight (8) winners will be selected from all entries submitted during the contest. The qualified winners will be selected at random.