Customize a Spanish class for your organization. Employees gain a basic understanding of the Spanish language useful in a variety of careers and workplaces. Emphasis is placed on understanding Spanish, learning common vocabulary and phrases, and speaking in work-specific situations for a more efficient and safe workplace. Courses can be held at Northampton Community College or at your location, and course length is flexible, 12-20 hours total. Email email@example.com or call 610-861-4146.
- Community Spanish: A Survival Guide for English Speakers;
- Survival Spanish for Law Enforcement Officers;
- Spanish for Nursing;
- Spanish for the Workplace;
- Spanish for School Administrators, Teachers, and Support Staff;
- Spanish for Paramedics and EMTs;
- Inglès Mìnimo/Minimum English;
- Basic Spanish for Travelers;
- Spanish for Industry, Manufacturing, and Warehousing;
- Spanish for Construction Sites;
- Spanish for Retail Sales;
- Spanish for the Physician's Office;
- Spanish for Dental Staff;
- Spanish for First Responders;
- Spanish for Banking.