Learn the essentials skills to save lives and reduce injuries in the critical first moments after an emergency has occurred. Our comprehensive training features hands-on instruction and includes certification examinations where applicable. Programs are held at the Fowler Family Southside Campus and the Monroe County Campus.
Emergency Medical Technician Basic
- RSVP for mandatory orientation session
- Fall 2019 Day Program – Fowler Campus (PDF)
- Fall 2019 Evening Programs – Fowler & Monroe Campuses (PDF)
- Spring 2020 Evening Programs – Fowler & Monroe Campuses (PDF)
- Spring 2020 Day Program – Northampton County (PDF)
Proof of personal health insurance is required to attend this program. Short-term, personal health insurance may be available at cirstudenthealth.com/Northampton.
EMS Instructor Course - Fall 2019
Emergency Medical Responder
To be notified when the next session of this program is open for registration, please email email@example.com.
Participants must be at least sixteen years of age to enroll. There is no absenteeism allowed for the duration of these programs. Candidates for the EMTB and EMR programs must attend a mandatory orientation session prior to enrolling. To view the refund policy, please click here.