Learn the essentials skills to save lives and reduce injuries in the critical first moments after an emergency has occurred. Our comprehensive training features hands-on instruction and includes certification examinations where applicable. Programs are held at the Fowler Family Southside Campus and the Monroe County Campus. NCC is a PA Dept. of Health EMS Educational Institute for BLS Training Programs and holds accreditation number 0068109725.
Emergency Medical Technician Basic
- RSVP for mandatory orientation session
- Functional Position Description for EMT (PDF)
- Fall Evening Program - Fowler Center (PDF)
- Fall Evening Program - Monroe County (PDF)
- Fall Day Program - Monroe County (PDF)
- Spring Evening Program - Fowler (PDF)
- Spring Evening Program - Monroe (PDF)
- EMS Student Handbook (PDF)
Proof of personal health insurance is required to attend this program. Short-term, personal health insurance may be available at cirstudenthealth.com/Northampton.
Emergency Medical Responder
NCC is a PA Dept. of Health EMS Educational Institute for BLS Training Programs and holds accreditation number 0068109725.
Participants must be at least sixteen years of age to enroll. There is no absenteeism allowed for the duration of these programs. Candidates for the EMTB and EMR programs must attend a mandatory orientation session prior to enrolling. To view the refund policy, please click here.
View our Program Outcomes (PDF)