Nurse Aide (CNA)
The Nurse Aide Program is an intensive 128 hour course. This program prepares the participant with the skills needed to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Competency Examination (NNAAP) for placement on the Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Registry and begin a successful career as a Nurse Aide in a long term care facility, hospital or other healthcare setting. Participants must be Pennsylvania residents, at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED to enroll. If you reside outside of Pennsylvania, please contact your State Licensing Board about reciprocity.
Free Information Sessions
Join us for a free fact finding information session to learn about the career, training program and how to get started. Attendance is strongly encouraged if you're considering taking the CNA class so you understand the program requirements and any updates. Click on the date below to enroll.
- Aug. 23, 2018, 6pm - Monroe Campus, KAPP Hall, Room 011
- Sept. 13, 2018, 6pm - Fowler Family Southside Campus, Room 505
- Nov. 29, 2018, 6pm - Fowler Family Southside Campus, Room 505
- Nurse Aide Enrollment Requirements Packet (PDF)
- For more information, please call 610-332-6585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PREREQUISITES MUST BE COMPLETED & APPROVED 2 WEEKS BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
- June 25 - July 18 Southside Bethlehem Campus (Full Day Program, Mon.-Fri., 8am-4:30pm)
Requirements due date: June 13.
Get Notified of Upcoming Programs
Please click here to be notified of upcoming classes.