Bethlehem Summer Programs
PLEASE NOTE: As of June 8, Northampton Community College has made the difficult decision to cancel all on-ground Horizons for Youth summer camp programs for the summer of 2020 due to community health and safety reasons in this era of COVID-19. Our priority has always and continues to be camper and community safety. In these changing and uncertain times we want to ensure maximum safety for our campers, their families, instructors and staff, and our community at large.
Please visit our NEW ONLINE offerings including Black Rocket technology classes and other summer favorites! Look for new classes that will be offered in July and August.
At some point every summer on NCC's campuses, you'll hear the old joke: "The freshmen are getting younger and younger!" That's because when the weather heats up, so does the Horizons for Youth summer program at Northampton.
It is important that a child's summer experience have some structure, yet also be enjoyable, fun, and exciting. With these goals in mind, each year the Horizons team builds a menu of hundreds of classes to suit almost any child's interests.
- Click Browse Catalogs
- Create an account in each child's name
- Enroll in the correct grade group program to view the course offerings
Already enrolled in a 2020 summer program grade group?
- Login to your child's account
- Hover on "My Course information"
- Click "My Programs"
Students entering grades K-9: Explore your passion, Expand your horizons, and Make new friends. Have Fun while You Learn!
- Exciting, stimulating, and hands-on programs children love.
- Come for a week or for the whole summer.
- Half day or full day options, 7 am - 6 pm.
- Children must enroll in a class from 9 am - Noon. Children in grades 4-5 and 6-9 may take an afternoon class.
- Check out Imagination U for full day programming, 9 am - 3 pm
- Extend their day before, after, and/or in between classes by enrolling in the wraparound camp/childcare program, Mon-Fri.
- Qualified, experienced faculty and staff in a safe and caring environment.
The Last Blast Trip Week is a cool way to end the summer. Kids visit a different attraction each day.