Bethlehem Summer Programs
At some point every summer on NCC's campuses, you'll hear the old joke: "The freshmen are getting younger and younger!" That's because when the weather heats up, so does the Horizons for Youth summer program at Northampton.
It is important that a child's summer experience have some structure, yet also be enjoyable, fun, and exciting. With these goals in mind, each year the Horizons team builds a menu of hundreds of classes to suit almost any child's interests.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the public health emergency of the COVID-19 pandemic, protocols and programming are subject to change based on current recommendations.
- Click Browse Catalogs
- Create an account in each child's name
- Enroll in the correct grade group program to view the course offerings
Already enrolled in a 2022 summer program grade group?
- Login to your child's account
- Hover on "My Course information"
- Click "My Programs"
Students entering grades K-9: Explore your passion, Expand your horizons, and Make new friends. Have Fun while You Learn!
- Exciting, stimulating, and hands-on programs children love.
- Come for a week or for the whole summer.
- Half day or full day options, 8 am - 6 pm.
- Qualified, experienced faculty and staff in a safe and caring environment.