Upcoming Programs and Events
View a list of upcoming Career Services events and programs.
Mark Your Calendar
Healthcare Industry Job Fair
Monday, March 25, 2019
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Click Here to Register
All Industry Job Fair
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Click Here to Register
Spring 2019 Professional Edge Certificate (PEC)
Friday April 5, 2019
3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Click Here For More Information
Completed Reference File Packet
Download Now (PDF)
NCC's Career Services office can help connect you with qualified prospective employees and meet your recruitment objectives. Our services for employers include:
- Free job postings via CollegeCentral.com for full- and part-time employment, as well as internships.
- Best Practices for Online Job Postings
- Individual Interviews - Supply us with a job description and required qualifications, and we will collect résumés from qualified students and alumni. We will also schedule individual interviews for you on campus if you wish.
- Job Fairs including fall and spring job fairs at both the Monroe Campus and Bethlehem Campus.
- Employer Information Files The Career Services office keeps company information and employment applications on file.
- On Campus Recruiting - Contact Career Services to schedule an on-campus recruitment visit.
- Information Tables/Sessions - You can recruit more informally by scheduling an information table in the main lobby of our College Center to distribute company information and to meet casually with students. Information Sessions are another way to inform groups of students about your organization, employment/internship opportunities, and to increase the visibility of your company.
- Additional ways employers can engage with students include:
- Career Panels which feature several employers sharing information regarding their hiring process including resume screening, types of interview questions, methods of recruiting as well as career opportunities in their industries. Not only does this provide helpful information to students with regard to the hiring process, but it can increase the visibility of your organization.
- Participating in mock interview and/or resume review sessions.
- Providing opportunities for internships and/or job shadowing
- Participating in networking and other career development programs.