New to NCC? New to online courses? We're here to help you with your online courses and courses that utilize Blackboard.
Log in to Blackboard, through single sign on, using the same NCC credentials you use to log in to Workday and other NCC accounts. To begin, go to northampton.blackboard.com .
1. Click on the blue 'NCC LOGIN' button.
2. On the next page, enter in your NCC credentials and click “sign in” to enter Blackboard.
3. NCC credentials are the login username and password that are also used to access Workday.
This 2 minute video demonstrates these steps in more detail.
If you follow these instructions but still have trouble logging in, contact the NCC Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Steps to prepare for the upcoming semester
1. Review online tech help and requirements.
Click here to review recommendations for devices, internet browsers, and software. Also check out our YouTube channel for a wide variety of student-focused video tutorials. Refer to the Online Learning FAQ for additional information.
Click here to access this self-paced session any time. It includes tips and tutorials for Blackboard, student email, video conferencing, and more.
3. Test out Blackboard with the Bootcamp Practice Course.
Access the Blackboard website that you'll use for many of your NCC courses. Try out common tools and features. Enrolled students have access to the practice course shortly before the semester begins. To access this practice course, just log in to Blackboard, select "Organizations" on the menu, and select “Bootcamp Practice Course” from the list of organization pages. Email us if you need access. Login instructions are listed below.
4. Opt-in for Online Learning mobile notifications.
How to reset your Blackboard password
The NCC login credentials are used for Blackboard. These are the same credentials that are used to access Workday. The NCC Help Desk can assist with resetting this password. Contact the help desk by email (email@example.com).
- Blackboard Help for Students - drop-in virtual help, virtual appointments, 24/7 phone line
- Course Technology Help Tool for Students - search for the technology you need help with