New to NCC? New to online courses?
We encourage you to complete the following steps as you prepare for an upcoming semester:
1. Review online tech help and requirements.
Click here to review recommendations for devices, internet browsers, and software. Also check out our YouTube channel for a wide variety of student-focused video tutorials. Refer to the Online Learning FAQ for additional information.
Click here to access this self-paced session any time. It includes tips and tutorials for Blackboard, student email, video conferencing, and more.
3. Test out the Online Learning Bootcamp Practice Course.
Get early access to the Blackboard website that you'll use for online courses. Try out common tools and features before classes begin. Enrolled students have access to the practice course beginning 2 weeks prior to the start of the semester. To access this practice course, just log in to Blackboard and click on “Bootcamp Practice Course” under “My Communities”. Email us if you need access.
4. Opt-in for Online Learning mobile notifications.
Click below for additional online learning information:
Online Learning help during the semester
How to access Blackboard directly
1. Go directly to northampton.Blackboard.com.
2. Enter your Blackboard username and password. If you have never changed your Blackboard password, both your username AND password will be your NCC student ID number.
3. Once you log, you can change your password if you’d like. You can find more information about changing your password in this helpful guide.
4. If you are unable to login following these directions, email email@example.com from your NCC email address. You can also call the Help Desk (610-861-5413.) They will be able to reset it for you.
NCC Course Tour Video
An updated tutorial will be posted shortly. In the meantime, please check out our Blackboard YouTube Playlist for helpful videos.