New to NCC? New to online courses? We're here to help you with your online courses and courses that utilize Blackboard.
1. Review online tech help and requirements.
Click here to review recommendations for devices, internet browsers, and software. Also check out our YouTube channel for a wide variety of student-focused video tutorials. Refer to the Online Learning FAQ for additional information.
Click here to access this self-paced session any time. It includes tips and tutorials for Blackboard, student email, video conferencing, and more.
3. Test out Blackboard with the Bootcamp Practice Course.
Access the Blackboard website that you'll use for many of your NCC courses. Try out common tools and features. Enrolled students have access to the practice course shortly before the semester begins. To access this practice course, just log in to Blackboard, select "Organizations" on the menu, and select “Bootcamp Practice Course” from the list of organization pages. Email us if you need access. Login instructions are listed below.
4. Opt-in for Online Learning mobile notifications.
The following video tutorial demonstrates how to log in to Blackboard, change your Blackboard password, and navigate the Blackboard landing page.
How to log in to Blackboard:
1. Go to northampton.blackboard.com.
2. Enter your Blackboard username and password. Your default Blackboard username AND password will BOTH be your NCC student ID number. Once you log, change your password from the default.
3. If you are unable to login following these directions, contact the NCC Help Desk ( firstname.lastname@example.org ;610-861-5413).
- Blackboard Help for Students - drop-in virtual help, virtual appointments, 24/7 phone line
- Course Technology Help Tool for Students - search for the technology you need help with
- "Student Resource Page" on Blackboard - listed in the "Organizations" area.