For information on how to prepare for online learning this semester, click here to check out our online learning setup guide.
Our Virtual Campus offers 30 program options that can be completed 100% online. Most NCC programs can be completed with a blend of online and on-campus courses. Choose from more than 240 different online courses. Online courses are offered year-round so our next online session is never far away! We're MORE than just classes! We offer online services including academic advising, career services, disability services, tutoring, and library resources.
Click here for our state authorization and professional licensure information.
Is the Virtual Campus Right for You?
Learn more about the Virtual campus by connecting with us at an upcoming "Online Learning Show & Tell" session.
If you need flexibility and have strong time management skills, online learning might be an awesome fit for you! Take our short quiz to get feedback on potential challenges you could anticipate based on personal preferences.
- Accounting Degree
- Accounting Specialized Diploma
- Accounting Assistant Specialized Diploma
- Automotive Technology Degree for ASE Certified Technicians
- Business Administration Degree
- Child Development Associate Specialized Diploma
- Communication Studies Degree
- Criminal Justice Degree
- Early Childhood Education Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Degree
- English (Liberal Arts Degree)
- General Studies Degree
- Health Care Billing and Coding Specialized Diploma
- Health Care Office Coordinator Degree
- Health Care Office Specialist Certificate
- History (Liberal Arts Degree)
- Individualized Transfer Studies Degree
- Infant Toddler Child Development Associate Specialized Diploma
- Leadership for Early Childhood Program Directors Specialized Diploma
- Liberal Arts Degree
- Library Technical Assistant Diploma
- Philosophy (Liberal Arts Degree)
- Psychology Degree
- Public Health Degree
- Publishing for Writers Specialized Diploma
- School-Age Child Care Specialized Diploma
- Social Work Degree
- Sociology (Liberal Arts Degree)
- Special Education Paraeducator Degree
- Special Education Paraeducator Specialized Diploma
80%-99% of program requirements are offered in an online format
- Applied Psychology Degree
- Business Management Degree
- Emergency Services Administration Degree
- Emergency Services Technology Degree (Security Track)
- Global Studies Degree
- Health Sciences Degree
- Marketing Degree
- Medical Laboratory Technician Degree*
- Middle Level Education Degree
- Political Science (Global Studies Degree)
- Respiratory Care Degree*
- Secondary Education Degree
- Sport Management
- Women's & Gender Studies (Liberal Arts Degree)
*Programs are partnerships with Reading Area Community Colleges (RACC). Students can complete first two semesters at NCC before completing remaining courses at RACC. 80% or more of the NCC-based courses can be completed online. RACC courses are not factored into this percentage.
Virtual Campus Snapshot
Fully Online Programs
18 degrees, 10 specialized diplomas, and 2 certificates are available 100% online. Additional degrees that are 80%-99% online are also available. View full selection.
NCC offers a large variety of online courses from a range of academic disciplines including business, criminal justice, communications, English, and modern languages.
Online Dual Enrollment
#1 Program in the country based on 2018 OnlineAssociatesDegrees.net ranking