Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 prohibits sexual discrimination in any form to include any form of sexual harassment and gender discrimination.
The Health and Wellness Center focuses on the physical health of the entire campus community by providing a wide range of services and responding to health emergencies.
For all information and resources regarding the Coronavirus updates, please view the following page:
Health & Wellness Center Staff
A nurse is on duty during center hours and can dispense over-the-counter medications. Staff members are Theresa Newman, RN, MSN and an administrative assistant, Rita Neuhauser.
Visit the Bethlehem Campus calendar to find out when we will be holding health screenings and other special events.
Location and Hours
The Health and Wellness Center at Bethlehem Campus is located in College Center 120. Please call 610-861-5365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Spring and Fall Semesters
|Monday – Friday
8:00 am to 2:30 pm
Health and Wellness Center Services
- Nurse on duty to dispense over the counter medication per standing orders from a consulting college physician at St. Luke's Hospital
- First aid treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Referral service to area clinics, hospitals and physicians
- Health counseling
- Athletic physicals and insurance processing
- Health form processing for all students enrolled in: Allied Health, Culinary Arts, Early Childhood Education, On-campus housing and International student programs (including Monroe campus' Nursing and Early Childhood Education programs)
- Record keeping and monitoring of students with special health needs
- Special clinics for immunizations as needed
- Blood pressure monitoring and weight management
- Health education programs throughout the year.